- Other Resources
- Asking the Question: Facilitator Guide for Evangelism
Christians commonly express these concerns regarding evangelism:
- “I don’t know what to say.”
- “I do not want to cause offense.”
- “I can’t answer objections to the Gospel.”
Asking the Question—Facilitator Guide will help you teach Christians to take action in evangelism. Using uncomplicated, ordinary ways to start conversations and practical exercises to prepare, Christians can immediately begin to share the good news of Jesus Christ. With the companion book, Can I Ask You a Question, the common barriers to evangelism are solved, providing a clear and caring way to evangelize with con dence.
- 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 provides clarity regarding what to say.
- The suggestions in this book help Christians develop caring ways to initiate “no-pressure” evangelistic conversations.
- The Index of Objections found in the companion book, Can I Ask You a Question, quickly directs users to Bible verses to answer objections with confidence.
By using these simple tools, you can teach Christians to be effective evangelists!